ABOUT NEW YORK CITY FASHION BLOGGER DANA
Hi! I’m Dana, the New York fashion blogger behind The Champagne Edit! I started this blog as a hobby when I was in college in 2012. Since then, I’ve graduated college, moved back home to New York City, began my career as a fashion merchandiser for a menswear company, and grown this blog into a little side project turned small business.
Over the last year, this space has become the place I share a little bit of everything: My life, my career, my style, my travels, and pretty much anything else! This space is a place where I can fully be myself, start conversations people normally don’t want to start, and so much more. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for coming to The Champagne Edit and reading/interacting with me!
Five fun facts about me?
1. I’ve had an insane crush on Justin Timberlake since I was 7. Swoon.
2. One of my favorite movies is The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Weird, I know.
3. I used to be the biggest book worm ever, now I can barely finish a book.
4. I eat Chipotle like it’s my (third) job. And I get the same thing. Every time.
5. Some of my only pets were lizards because my parents didn’t want pets.
For reader questions, please contact
For partnership and business inquiries, please contact