In just a few days (three, to be exact), I’ll turn another year older.
With my 27th birthday rapidly approaching, I’m taking this week to reflect on another year of my life.
26 was a pretty good year for me. Nothing really specific happened, but it was definitely just overall a good year. What more could you ask for right? Some random little things that happened over the last year:
- Started a new job at Free People (honestly like a DREAM brand for me).
- I took my business even more seriously, signed with a management agency, and increased brand partnerships.
- I added a new crew to my life, my amazing SoulCycle fam.
- Traveled to Miami, Vermont, Nantucket, the Hamptons, and Philadelphia.
- Saw a ton of new Broadway shows (ok fine, and Wicked 1312830982390 times)
This year, I don’t have too many BIG goals, but there are still things I could wish for:
- Do something with this platform of mine.
- Spend as much quality time with my family as possible.
- Go on vacation to somewhere new (I guess I’m kind of cheating because I’m going to Croatia in just 3 weeks).
- Pay off my credit cards FOR GOOD and then continue to SAVE SAVE SAVE.
Other than that, I just have a feeling 27 is going to be a great year. CHEERS TO THE NEXT TRIP AROUND THE SUN!