Ya know, it’s pretty cool to live in a place that has one of the largest retail stores in the world. (Hint: It’s Macy’s Herald Square.)
I’m really excited to be partnering with Macy’s on The Workshop event they’re having tomorrow. The workshop at Macy’s is an exclusive retail development program that gives minority and/or women business owners the tools they need to run a successful business in the retail space. Once vendors are chosen, they are able to showcase their work at Macy’s Herald Square. It’s an incredible opportunity for these vendors, and I’m so excited to be able to attend. I absolutely love what Macy’s does for these special designers, and it’s going to be a fun evening!
I wanted to share a bit about each designer in case anyone that isn’t from New York (or anyone who can’t make the event) wants to check them out! I’m excited to check out what their collection has in store for Spring, and to help me get inspired along the way. I also wanted to share a few my favorite Spring looks to see if there’s any overlap in Spring trends across so many different product categories, and not just in fashion. My top picks are stripes, a pop of bold red/scarlet, and florals…groundbreaking, I know. (And I’ll definitely report back to see if I’m on trend or not;))
- Bella Belle is a special occasion vendor (think satin, silk, embroidery, beads, etc.).
- Mischo Beauty for all things nails/nail polish (maybe I’ll finally stop only wearing Big Apple Red).
- Sandhya Garg for my contemporary designer gals.
- Milanblocks for special occasion handbags (which is perfect because I want a new statement clutch).
- Benson Watch for classic timepieces.
- Eleven60 for plus size ready-to-wear (can’t wait to see the bomber jackets).
- Boot Band for women’s shoes
- House of Linnic for fragrances (so so so excited to check out their essential oils)
- DBTS Skin Bar for skincare (duh), and I’m looking forward to seeing their products since I’m a skincare junkie now
- Miguel Wilson Collection for all things special occasion!
Not only do you get to mix and mingle with these incredible designers, but there will also be light bites and live music! What a better way to shop these collections than with a snack and drink in hand, right? To learn more about the event (and a million other Macy’s events), visit macys.com/events. Looking forward to meeting you there!
This post is sponsored by Everywhere Agency on behalf of Macy’s. All thoughts and opinions are my own.