From what I’m eyeing and buying to what I’m up to over the weekend, to links I’m absolutely loving. AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
High: Celebrating my grandma’s 97th birthday!
Low: It was tough being back in the office for a FULL WEEK after the holidays.
the weekend update
I’m honestly not too sure what I’m going to be up to this weekend. I’m hoping some yoga classes, getting a manicure, and maybe something low key like bowling. I have some PTO left until February, so I made it a three day weekend. DEFINITELY looking forward to a day off as I didn’t take any time off for the holidays.
What are you up to?
the links i’m loving this week
- Loved reading Blair’s 2020 goals.
- Jenn really breaks down her morning skincare routine.
- Did you check out my in depth post about 2/6 2020 words?
- Literally DYING over Krystal’s photos from Lake Louise.
the things i’m eyeing and buying
- I’ve been dying for a good pair of camo joggers. And I’m SO happy I found them.
- Dana, 27, loves a good graphic tee. Especially when Biggie is involved.
- Blue light shield serum – HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
- I REALLY don’t need this leather shirt jacket…but I’m still eyeing it.
- Got these camo pants for my guy and low key need them to come in women’s sizing…
today i will…
Help someone who needs it.