From what I’m eyeing and buying to what I’m up to over the weekend, to links I’m absolutely loving. AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
High: Two highs for this week!
- Ringing in the New Year with my family. My cousin’s husband (feels weird saying that because I just call him my cousin) successfully threw my cousin, Lorraine, a 40th surprise birthday party on New Year’s Eve at their house. It was definitely nerve wracking, but it was so much fun once we pulled it off. Truly the best way to ring in the new year. We stayed up LATE having a dance party and even let the boys stay up with us until 2:30AM!
- The first day of the new year was a good one. My guy and I did a 2 hour New Year Resolution workshop that included manifestation, meditation, and a great vinyasa flow. Afterwards, we went to Maialino (one of my favorite restaurants in the city!) to have a nice new year dinner.
Low: Walking through Times Square on New Year’s Eve. We don’t have work IDs so it was basically impossible to get on/off my block. Even though I live in New York City, that kind of crowd made me anxious.
the weekend update
I’m excited to be home this weekend because my grandma is staying with us for a few days, so I’m getting my gram time in!
Tomorrow is all about those errands. I have to go to the mall, get a manicure and pedicure anddddd who knows what else. On Sunday, I’m heading into the city to shoot with Allie. I’m trying to be more on top of outfit shoots with Allie in 2020, as I DEFINITELY slacked off towards the end of last year. So I’m excited to get back into the swing of things and give you some winter content.
the links i’m loving this week
- Hillary shared her HYSTERICAL bloopers from 2019.
- How Liz plans to start the new year off with Amazon.
- Kick off a good reading year with these recs from Carly.
- Have you ever felt the stress of having to have weekend plans?
- Love these six things Jess wants to do in 2020.
the things i’m eyeing and buying
- My go to waterproof booties. I’m OBSESSED.
- Got a new fanny pack. And I love it.
- Honestly, you can’t go wrong with this camo tote. I have the medium and it’s HUGE.
- Have a feeling this is going to be the set I LIVE in for 2020.
- Just ordered this oversized sweatshirt – I sized up to potentially wear as a dress!
today i will…
Eat an acai bowl for breakfast.