From what I’m eyeing and buying to what I’m up to over the weekend, to links I’m absolutely loving. AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
High: Experiencing my first trade show with Free People! Trade shows are basically when different brands set up booths/shops within a big space (in this case it’s the Javits Convention Center), and buyers from ALL over come through and see the product lines. We have a big specialty account business (think boutiques), so it’s a HUGE time for us. There are a lot of shows throughout the year, so it was great seeing how hard our Specialty Sales team works to get those $$$!
Low: Getting an awful cold (THANKS TO MY BOSS JAMIE!!!) right before I leave for a long weekend.
the weekend update
As you’re reading this, I’m in Vegas.
Yup. My very first time in Vegas. WOOO!
Even though I’m bouncing back from a nasty cold, I’m so excited for this long weekend trip. When we were in Croatia, my friend Gill mentioned she’d be going to Vegas for work. Then the light bulb went off that some of us should join her for the weekend. Unfortunately (well, not really), my schedule was the only one that ended up working out – so I’m the only one who joined her and her coworker in Vegas!
Our plans are: Seeing The Chainsmokers tonight, Calvin Harris pool party on Saturday, and then home on Sunday! I have a feeling it’s going to be the best, yet quick weekend trip ever! Can’t wait to recap you guys!
the links i’m loving this week
- Grace absolutely crushed this post. For anyone who thinks blogging isn’t time consuming…READ THIS POST.
- Carly makes a great case for getting this non-traditional personal assistant😉
- “Alexa, play this playlist on Monday.”
- Have you signed up for The Weekly Wrap yet?
- “Florals for Spring? Groundbreaking.” My favorite movie OF ALL TIME is going to become a musical.
the things i’m eyeing and buying
- The fall dress I’ll most likely be living in.
- So into this sling bag. I just ordered in white!
- Animal print boots are trending for fall…so I ordered this knee high croc pair.
- Pretty sure this hat needs to end up in my closet.
- V into tie dye lately.
today i will…
See The Chainsmokers!