From what I’m eyeing and buying to what I’m up to over the weekend, to links I’m absolutely loving. AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
Highs (from the last two weeks)
- Riding podium last Monday night at SoulCycle.
- Yankees/Red Sox game with my coworkers last night!
- Whenever I get too much sun, a cold sore appears, so I’m trying some at-home remedies to make sure it doesn’t get in my way for Veuve this weekend. It seems to be working, so I might be in the clear!
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
THE WEEKEND UPDATE
Ok so last Friday, I didn’t get around to posting The Friday Edit last week. So let’s play catch up.
Last weekend, Allie, Elle and I went out to the Hamptons and it was honestly one of the most relaxing weekends OF MY LIFE. The weather was perfect, we ate ALL THE FOOD, we shopped at ALL THE SHOPS, and we soaked up ALL THE SUN. Such good quality time with my girls! Overall, it was just a super relaxing weekend which is exactly what I needed.
This weekend is CHRISTMAS IN JUNE! The best day of the year is here again: THE VEUVE CLICQUOT POLO CLASSIC. You guys know it’s my absolute favorite day of the year. I’ve been going since 2015 and seriously every year does NOT disappoint. Honestly, it just keeps getting better and better and better. Did you see this week’s post on a recap of what I’ve worn every year since 2015?
What are your weekend plans?
THE LINKS I’M LOVING THIS WEEK
- Love Carly’s 1 girl, 5 outfits series!
- Amazon’s latest interesting venture.
- An update from Grace about her inclusive shopping challenge.
- For my New Yorkers, yay for digital metro cards!
THE ITEMS I’M EYEING (& BUYING)
- Just ordered this awesome reversible bomber.
- Low key obsessed with all things Doen. Especially this perfect summer dress.
- Digging this skirt for summer too!
- Finally splurged and purchased these Gucci loafers. My sister and her husband were in Italy, so I asked if she could scoop them up. After the VAT, they’re about $200 cheaper than what they are in the US. That’s a win, right?!
- I just feel like I need this sweatshirt to pair with shorts all summer.
TODAY I WILL…
Prep for the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic.