From what I’m eyeing and buying to what I’m up to over the weekend, to links I’m absolutely loving. AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
This week was SUPER busy for me, in a good way! Here are some highlights:
- Monday: Celebrated one of my boss’ birthdays at a super cute rooftop bar
- Tuesday: Did a little pampering and got my lashes done
- Wednesday: Ok, you guys are going to think we’re CRAZY, but Allie and I saw Wicked AGAIN on Wednesday.
- Thursday: I had the pleasure of being invited to a staycation with Wells Fargo; check out more on Instagram& Stories!
- We’re currently doing construction on the 7th floor of our building, so we had to move all of our things down to the 6th floor. AND MAN, it is LOUD.
- My favorite actor/person, Jessica Vosk, ended up getting sick during the first performance of Wicked on Wednesday, so she didn’t perform at the matinee. BUMMED was an understatement.
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
THE WEEKEND UPDATE
After a fun weekend in Philly with Matt, this weekend is about hitting the reset button. I’m going to lay low for the most part. Tonight I’m getting drinks with Hayden (he’s my manager, but also freakin’ kills it on the ‘gram too) then heading home to hang with my sister and brother in law. Tomorrow my sister and I are going to do a little pampering – we have eyebrows, manicures, and pedicures on the list. Then, I have to go return a BUNCH of packages which I’m just dreading… UGH. I’m excited for some quality sister time though!
On Sunday, we’re celebrating one of my best friend’s birthdays! Again, she’s my best friend from high school (there’s a group of 8 of us), so I always love how many birthdays we’ve spent together. It’s SO hard for all 8 of us to be around, and unfortunately, one of my besties is in the NYPD and is working…so there’s only 7 of us 🙁
What are your weekend plans?
THE LINKS I’M LOVING THIS WEEK
- How to stop those spam calls.
- Kat moved back to NYC! Love her story.
- Digging this look on Kathleen!
- Beginning May 9, Instagram will now let influencers directly link products…and consumers will be able to check out right from the app.
THE ITEMS I’M EYEING (& BUYING)
- I got this skin brush and I am OBSESSED!
- My friend Sarah’s first book was just released and GUYS, it it awesome! Between her fun illustrations and the witty writing, you’ll want this on your coffee table
- I honestly just need everything from Anine Bing.
- Been dying for a pair of camo pants…think these are the winner!
- One of my favorite dresses is on sale. WOO HOO.
TODAY I WILL…
Get a fun cocktail at happy hour.