From what I’m eyeing and buying to what I’m up to over the weekend, to links I’m absolutely loving. AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
Woof. Feels like forever since I shared a Friday Edit with you! Last week, I was just not in the mood to post…so I didn’t. Also, if you’re a fellow blogger, I hope you know it’s OK NOT TO HIT “PUBLISH” WHEN YOU DON’T WANT TO.
I’ll get off my soapbox now.
Lots of quality best friends time!
My throat has been a bit sore and I can’t tell if it’s allergies…or if I’m sick again. UGH!!
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
THE WEEKEND UPDATE
Matt and I are packing up for a few days and heading to Philadelphia!
If you REALLY know me, you know I kinda sorta maybe HATE Philly. But let me explain why: I’m a New Yorker AND a huge Pittsburgh fan. So these two things just make me automatically hate Philadelphia. On the other hand…Free People’s headquarters are there and I do think the space is kind of cool. Oh, and I like cheesesteaks a lot. So I justified the weekend trip LOL.
What are your weekend plans?
THE LINKS I’M LOVING THIS WEEK
- Some new to me beauty products from Kendall.
- Loved Grace’s review of March!
- Should you attend this influencer event?
- 1 dress, 3 gals via Hillary. How cute?!
- Biggest congrats to Jenn and Bob on their exciting new chapter!
THE ITEMS I’M EYEING (& BUYING)
- This is THE best sweater from Amazon. I’ve worn it like 45x already. OOPS.
- A FREAKIN’ MINI FRIDGE FOR YOUR SKINCARE. SOLD.
- Ok, I may have went a litttttttle overboard on J.Crew’s site recently. But I cannot wait to wear this dress.
- Our FP graphic tees are SO good.
TODAY I WILL…
Make a new memory in Philly.