From what I’m eyeing and buying to what I’m up to over the weekend, to links I’m absolutely loving. AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
- Seeing a Penguins win at Madison Square Garden! (I think you all know how much I love hockey and the Pittsburgh Penguins.)
- I feel like I cannot catch up on sleep after last weekend in Vermont. Just SUPER tired this week.
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
THE WEEKEND UPDATE
I need to get back into gear as far as working out. Life has gotten in the way of SoulCycle – UGH, but I’m back. I went last night, and going tonight and tomorrow morning. After Soul tomorrow morning, I have an overdue appointment at Skin Laundry. Then I don’t know where the day will take me! I’m thinking this weekend is going to be a lot of self care and relaxing after not being able to catch up on sleep this past week.
What are your weekend plans?
THE LINKS I’M LOVING THIS WEEK
- Wow a kid’s $7M dream home.
- How you know if someone is in your corner.
- Loving Caroline’s Curacao travel guide!
- ICYMI, I recapped my March reads on Tuesday. Some of my FAVORITE books EVER.
- I was low key looking forward to the WeWoreWhat x Joe’s Jeans launch! Loved this WWD article.
THE ITEMS I’M EYEING (& BUYING)
- Picked up these ADORABLE flats for Spring/Summer!
- Going to live in this tank during the warmer months.
- I’ve heard good things about this self-help book.
- REALLY excited to try out this CBD infused mask.
- I want these pants in EVERY. SINGLE. COLOR. Trust me, they’re GOOD.
TODAY I WILL…
Have a post-SoulCycle marg.