From what I’m eyeing and buying to what I’m up to over the weekend, to links I’m absolutely loving. AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
- Quality time with my Soul frrrraaaands. Sweating, laughing, eating, drinking — so good for me.
- I never get political on here, but I’ve been really crushed thinking about all of the government employees that aren’t getting paid. These are HUMAN beings that have families, lives, things they need to take care of. And the idiots in power don’t seem to care.
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
THE WEEKEND UPDATE
OMG I’m literally counting down the hours until the weekend! I don’t know about you, but this week felt like FOREVER.
Tonight is going to be AWESOME, because Elle and I are having a BESTIE NIGHT! It seems like Elle and I haven’t had quality time together in YEARS (dramatic, I know), so I’m excited. OKAY I’M LYING. I’m mostly excited because she FINALLY agreed to go see Wicked (in case you didn’t get that from the title). Also, in case you weren’t aware, I’m SLIGHTLY obsessed with Wicked, and I mayyyyyy or mayyyyy not have seen if by myself last Sunday. I could honestly write an entire post on why I love Wicked so much……should I?;)
ANYWAY. I’m so excited for her to witness the amazingness that is Jessica Vosk, and also excited to hang out with her. After Wicked, I plan on taking her to my favorite Irish bar, Haswell Green’s!
Tomorrow, we’re starting our day off at SoulCycle, then who knows where the night will take us!
And Sunday, as usual, calls for some hungover SoulCycle and brunch with the squad;)
What are your weekend plans?
THE THINGS I’M LOVING THIS WEEK
- LOVING Fohr’s new podcast: Fohr Ground.
- Krystal has always been a favorite of mine (she’s even more amazing in person), and I’m just LOVING this piece on how to jolt creativity!
- Caroline shares her favorite skinny jeans!
- Love Alicia’s positivity about her weight gain — I know we ALL can relate!
- Hallie opens up about why she quit blogging and social media for 30 days.
THE ITEMS I’M EYEING (& BUYING)
- Picked up Tula’s latest product!
- Pretty little rings. LOVE the Peach color!
- Need this sweater in my life ASAP. And in both colors.
- Using this cannabis oil under my moisturizer every morning and night!
TODAY I WILL…
Cry at Wicked and watch Elle laugh at me.