From what I’m eyeing and buying to what I’m up to over the weekend, to links I’m absolutely loving. AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
I think the momentum of the new year is STILL going strong for me. I want to encourage this kind of motivation! It’s truly helped my mood and my work — loving 2019 already!
A few “highs” this week. Honestly, every day was a high! YAY!
- I got to spend time with Allie and Jenn on Monday
- My grandma turned 96 on Tuesday!!! Love that lady.
- I committed to going to Skin Laundry once a month. I see such a big difference after one treatment, so I’m excited to see what consistently going does for my skin.
- Wednesday called for a double SoulCycle night
- Yesterday I caught up with two of my old bosses and an old coworker. We’ve been doing once a month dinners since I started at Perry Ellis, so I’m happy we’re still close even though most of us aren’t there anymore.
Realizing my student loan payment goes up this year. WOOF.
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
THE WEEKEND UPDATE
JAM PACKED WEEKEND COMIN’ AT YA.
I have today off, which is kinda nice. I had one more personal day left before January 31, and the next few weeks are super busy. I have a shoot with Lydia this morning — really excited for the content because it’s a bit different, but will be great for my upcoming posts!
Matt is in Utah for work. Well, he flies home tonight (still have no idea if I’m picking him up or not LOL), so I’m heading home after work to relax. And probably continue watching YOU. I seriously cannot with this show. Are you watching?!
I’m starting my day off at SoulCycle, then need to get my eyelashes and nails done. After that and some other errands, it’s off to celebrate one of our SoulSquad/SYB gal’s birthday at Poco in the East Village. I’ve never been before, so excited to try a new restaurant!
On Sunday, we’re all heading to SoulCycle for a post-night-out hangover ride. Our favorite! LOL
What are your weekend plans?
THE THINGS I’M LOVING THIS WEEK
- Post work out hair styles.
- Here’s how Krystal plans on tidying up her life.
- #FijiWaterGirl...that’s all. LOL.
- So proud of my friend, Linda, for opening up about her social anxiety.
- Alicia shares really great tips on apps for Instagram Stories!
THE ITEMS I’M EYEING (& BUYING)
- I swear by Drybar dry shampoo, so I’m excited to try this product!
- White noise sleep buds…interesting! Have you heard of these?
- Just bought this coat at 40% off!
- Finished this book; I think there’s a TON others, but they’re not a “series” if that makes sense. But I seriously couldn’t STOP reading this book! I read it in 5 days!
- Kinda sorta maybe eyeing this bag for the summer!
TODAY I WILL…
Drink the BIGGEST cup of tea.