From what I’m eyeing and buying to what I’m up to over the weekend, to links I’m absolutely loving. AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
Having off on Monday!
Getting sick the week before Christmas. BOOOO.
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
THE WEEKEND UPDATE
I’m SO excited for this four day holiday weekend! Even though I’m pretty under the weather, I’m still SO ready for Christmas!
Tonight, I’m relaxing and just trying to get better. My dad wants a little daddy-daughter night, so we’re ordering in sushi and he LOVES sake! Tomorrow, I’m hoping I feel well enough to go to the SYB fundraiser for my friend Steph. She was diagnosed with breast cancer at age 23, so all proceeds will go to her and her fight. If you’d like to donate, you can do so directly here!
On Sunday, I’m doing a little self-care: SoulSurvivor, Skin Laundry, hair cut, and then meeting my sister and brother-in-law by the tree before we go to dinner. The four of us don’t really do gifts, and instead just go out to eat and celebrate!
Monday will kick off a week-long break from the blog. I know I’ve taken a few days off here and there, but I don’t think I’ve taken a full week off since the rebrand. I firmly believe in taking breaks. I know my loyal readers and followers will still be here in 7 days…and it’s the perfect way to hit refresh for 2019!
What are your holiday plans?
THE THINGS I’M LOVING THIS WEEK
- Laura Leigh shares an affordable skincare brand.
- Always remember, you don’t know what someone is going through.
- A general guide for gifting skincare.
- Don’t you just want to punch Allie in the face because she looks SO gorgeous here!?!
- Liz shares the importance of taking time for yourself this holiday season.
THE ITEMS I’M EYEING (& BUYING)
- Here’s the supplement I just received and have been dying to try. Have you tried?
- Finally ordered a piece from the ReNew collection!
- Croc booties that won’t break the bank.
- A cozy chenille sweater that comes in 213812390128 colors.
- I promise you need this wet skin moisturizer.
TODAY I WILL…
Have sushi with my dad.