From what I’m eyeing and buying to what I’m up to over the weekend, to links I’m absolutely loving. AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
Babysitting my baby cousins last night. Nothing makes me happier than seeing those boys!
Cannot seem to get rid of these annoying little chin breakouts. UGH. Any remedies?
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
THE WEEKEND UPDATE
I have a three day weekend, YAAAAAAAAAS. But it’s going to be a busy one!
Tonight Allie and I are going to see Wicked…yes, again. We vowed to go see Wicked whenever there was a new actor. There’s a new Glinda and a new Boq…so we had to get tickets. Obviously.
Tomorrow I’m in need of a SoulSurvivor (60 minute) class in the AM, and then I’m hopefully getting a facial. I’ve been having the most annoying little chin break outs, and I NEED to do something about it. Afterwards, I’m heading back to Westchester to babysit my baby cousins AGAIN! YAY! This time, my sister is coming up too, so we’re going to have a lot of fun. We’re bringing them gingerbread making kits, so I hope they think that’s fun! LOL.
Sunday Heading to Staten Island for my brother-in-law’s brother’s birthday party at Dave & Busters;) Football, beer, and games? I’m so down.
Monday Shooting some campaigns with Allie! I’m finally wrapping up December campaigns — WEEEE! We’re also going to grab lunch at the new Restoration Hardware in Meatpacking! So even though it’s technically a day off…it’s not.
What are your weekend plans?!
THE THINGS I’M LOVING THIS WEEK
- Chanel is giving up on the use of exotic animal skins. Curious as to who will be next.
- I knew blue light was bad for your eyes, but didn’t know it harms your skin — so I wrote about it.
- I mean is Blair KIDDING me with this look?! OBSESSED is an understatement.
- Love Bryn’s honesty here.
- Grace shares if you really need a toner.
THE ITEMS I’M EYEING (& BUYING)
- I know I have a similar pair, but these are fluffy AF.
- The easiest layering turtleneck.
- Just another cozy piece to add to your wardrobe.
- Didn’t get the Nordic boots last year? Well, here’s your chance.
- Picked up these booties (along with some other things, click through below) from the Something Navy collection — excited to get them!
TODAY I WILL…
Probably cry during Wicked. Again.