From what I’m eyeing and buying to links I’m absolutely loving. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
Nothing in particular, but this week was a pretty solid week.
I learned some sad news about one of my friends from SoulCycle. On the bright side, she’s being super positive about her situation!
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
THE WEEKEND UPDATE
Tonight I’m going to boot camp with my SoulCycle pals, and then we’re going to San Marzano for a big group dinner. I absolutely love hanging with these people, and San Marzano is actually my FAVORITE place in the city.
I’ll be in Westchester for the rest of the weekend, with the exception of a Sunday morning SoulCycle class (luckily the Metro North is super convenient). I love weekends where I don’t have too many plans — over the years I’ve become a bit of a homebody.
What are your weekend plans?
THE THINGS I’M LOVING THIS WEEK
- Jessica has me rethinking ALL of my skincare products.
- You know it’s time to put the phone down when this is coming from a Google exec.
- Love what Emma learned from her first 4-figure brand collab!
- Um hi. Let’s take our time when responding to emails.
- If you want to ugly cry, read and watch this story about a Staten Island foundation helping out a fellow Staten Island boy with a rare (and painful) skincare condition.
THE ITEMS I’M EYEING (& BUYING)
- I promise you need these Sperry boots.
- Help. Can’t stop ordering Free People things.
- This sweater is right up my alley.
- My love for this coat still runs deep.
- I ordered this pair of Wedgie jeans and can’t wait for them to arrive!
TODAY I WILL…
Squeeze a friend extra tight.