From what I’m eyeing and buying to links I’m absolutely loving. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
THANKSGIVING! I know that I’m supposed to be thankful every day, but there’s just something about Thanksgiving. I loved being able to spend the day with my family and then be able to go to Matt’s parent’s house to see his family. (Perks of both our families living in Westchester.)
Working today. Whateva whateva.
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
THE WEEKEND UPDATE
Even though I’m stuck in the office today, I’m looking forward to the end of the day because my mom, sister, and I are going to see Cher on Broadway. We got my mom tickets for her birthday because we like to see plays together! Always love a good Mommy-Daughters Days (well, night)!
Tomorrow is a day of just relaxing, and probably eating more leftovers.
Sunday, Allie and I are going to shoot some looks. This time, Matt is joining me this weekend because we have some holiday content to shoot. I always end up yelling at him when we’re shooting, but I can’t be that mad since he agrees to do these shoots with me. LOL
What are your weekend plans?
THE THINGS I’M LOVING THIS WEEK
- Reading list a la Carly.
- Love that Instagram is cracking down on bots!
- Even though Krystal is suggesting these looks for Thanksgiving, I love them for all day every day looks!
- 25 holiday candles you need ASAP.
- I’m the queen of not washing my hair — here’s how to train your hair to not be washed daily.
THE ITEMS I’M EYEING (& BUYING)
- This cozy, cozy, cozy scarf in a million great colors.
- A down puffer.
- These new arrivals have me swooning.
- Need this cashmere beanie!
TODAY I WILL…
Eat lots of leftovers.