From what I’m eyeing and buying to links I’m absolutely loving. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
Coming back from Miami helped me feel refreshed, and just happy. I can’t believe that I met strangers on Friday, and by Monday we were friends. I had such an amazing time with SYB in Miami, and I’m already planning my next adventure!
SNOW. ALREADY. For whatever reason, New York was NOT prepared for the snow (and we only had about 5-6 inches). Everything was at a complete stand still. WOOF. Also, I’m just not ready for damn snow yet.
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
THE WEEKEND UPDATE
I’m still recovering from Miami, so I’m laying low this weekend. I have a few things that I need to shoot, and I definitely need a fresh manicure, but other than that. NOTHING.
What are your weekend plans?
THE THINGS I’M LOVING THIS WEEK
- Ashlee shares what to keep in mind when entering into contract with a brand.
- Belted cardis and coats for the WIN.
- Face mists are indeed necessary.
- I mean do you not LOVE Liz’s Thanksgiving lewk?!
- Julia’s tips on keeping your hair healthy in the winter.
THE ITEMS I’M EYEING (& BUYING)
- This J.Crew sweater.
- A cozy striped sweater is a wardrobe must.
- We all need a chic blazer in our lives.
- Still looking for a (chic) winter coat? I got you.
- What sweater should I get first with my discount?!;)
TODAY I WILL…
Watch a movie.