From what I’m eyeing and buying to links I’m absolutely loving. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
Two big highs for me:
- Seeing WICKED 15th Anniversary performance and then meeting the cast at the stage door. OBSESSED with Jessica Vosk (she plays Elphaba), and her voice left me in tears MULTIPLE times.
- A massage at The Peninsula!
A couple of lows this week (ugh, bound to happen): A year ago this week, Matt lost his best friend; one of the absolute hardest times in my life. And second low was that I said goodbye to the place I called home for over four years. Yes, it’s true. I no longer am with Perry Ellis…I can’t wait to share more with you! While I’m excited for my next chapter, it was so hard to say goodbye to my coworkers.
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
THE WEEKEND UPDATE
Today, I’m heading to Westchester to see my cousins and hang out at Matt’s. Tomorrow, we’re all going out to celebrate the life of our friend. That’s actually all I really have planned for the weekend. Maybe I’ll squeeze in a SoulCycle class. I feel like I’ve been going non-stop every weekend, so a chill one is definitely good.
What are your weekend plans?
THE THINGS I’M LOVING THIS WEEK
- Julia shares her coziest Fall pieces.
- I wasn’t sure I could wear this dress anymore, but LOVE how Blair styled it for Fall/Winter.
- A detox bath in mustard? If Grace enjoyed it, then it must be good;)
- I’ve been debating on whether or not to switch to natural deodorant or not; thanks to Krystal, I think it’s time.
- Ashley goes into detail about the big face rolling trend. (Personally, I use a jade roller).
THE ITEMS I’M EYEING (& BUYING)
- Celine initial necklace…but for less.
- I’m LOVING this big tote..and it’s perfect for Fall!
- A classic Fall bootie.
- Patiently waiting for this adorable skirt to come back in stock.
TODAY I WILL…
Sing one of my favorite songs, REALLY LOUD.