From what I’m eyeing and buying to links I’m absolutely loving. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
I’ve been on a roll with pushing out content and getting ahead of things! Don’t you just love weeks like this?!
Justin Timberlake cancelled his concert on Wednesday. My sister and I were definitely bummed. BUT…On the bright side, there’s a make up concert ON HIS BIRTHDAY. And a day before my sister’s birthday So I mean, that’ll be awesome. And since we already saw him in March, we now have something to look forward to in 2019!
…oh and I didn’t win Mega Millions OR Powerball. BOOOOOO.
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
THE WEEKEND UPDATE
I always say I need a chill weekend, and then I never have one. But this weekend I’m going to TRY to relax tonight and most of Saturday before shooting with Allie tomorrow afternoon. On Sunday, Elle and I are going to the Giants game (thanks Papa Dools), and I’m so excited to get to an NFL game. It’s always really hard for me to watch the Steelers play since they hardly come to New York…and getting to Pittsburgh ain’t too easy. But I do love football, so I’m excited to be in that atmosphere!
What are your weekend plans?
THE THINGS I’M LOVING THIS WEEK
- When to know if you’re burning out at work (and how to help yourself)
- Love Jacey’s view on why a social media cleanse is BS.
- 3 easy lifestyle changes that will help you not feel exhausted all of the time.
- This is the EXACT reason why I didn’t decide to sell my Celine handbag. The Philo-era designs are in HIGH demand.
- Love this cute fall look on my friend Andrea!
THE ITEMS I’M EYEING (& BUYING)
- You guys know how much I love Everlane, so I’m really excited for their ReNew collection!
- Blair. Eadie’s. Collection. End of story. I already received my pieces and I’m OBSESSED.
- Just ordered this coat because I’m obsessed.
- Need this blazer because #neutralsarelife
- You know I LOVE my Gucci loafers…and I know you do too. BUT if you don’t love the price, you’ll love these.
TODAY I WILL…
Watch Dateline with a nice glass of red (and possible fireplace).