From what I’m eyeing and buying to links I’m absolutely loving. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
Three big highs:
- I completed Soul Challenge on Tuesday night – 90 minutes of SoulCycle. Even though I typically double every now and then, it’s a mental game when you’re in there for 90 minutes straight.
- Allie and I saw Bruno Mars last night for the SECOND time. We had so much fun last year, we couldn’t picture missing it when he came back to New York!
- HOCKEY SEASON HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN!!!
NADA – don’t ya love these kind of weeks?!
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
THE WEEKEND UPDATE
I feel like I’ve been going non-stop the last few weekends, so this weekend I feel is going to be chill. Tonight, Allie and I are going to see Pretty Woman on Broadway. My sister saw it when it first opened and loved it, so I’m really excited! Saturday is going to be a whole lot of nothing – YAY. And Sunday calls for SoulCycle and brunch and football. YAY I LOVE FALL.
What are your weekend plans?
THE THINGS I’M LOVING THIS WEEK
- Huge congrats to Blair on the reveal of her new line with Halogen. Seriously PUMPED for this collection.
- Ashley shares how to step up your work wear game.
- Krystal kills the leopard styling game.
- Love how Jenn styled this satin midi!
- Kat’s career advice is great.
THE ITEMS I’M EYEING (& BUYING)
- I’ve raved about these jeans on Instagram, and I firmly believe everyone should own a pair.
- I purchased a few pieces from the Something Navy collection, but I’m OBSESSED with this top.
- I’m in the market for a new Fall hand bag. Loving this one, but think I want more of an investment piece.
- This bag is super chic!
TODAY I WILL…
Sleep in on Saturday morning.