From what I’m eyeing and buying to links I’m absolutely loving. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
I attended an event with Dyson this week, and it was SO cool to be able to test out products in their concept store.
Just some personal things going on, but at the end of the day, I’m grateful for my family’s health.
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
THE WEEKEND(s) UPDATE
Okay, time to play catch up from three weeks ago. It’s been a minute since I posted an Edit.
Allie and I went to see Wicked. It was my third time seeing the musical, but Allie and I have never gone together. We’re definitely Broadway buddies, and we forever have the BEST jam sessions to Wicked songs on our way to the Hamptons…so when she surprised me with tickets for my birthday, I was STOKED. The play never gets old to me, it’s one of my all time favorites! We also had such a blast singing along! That’s STILL a high for me. Now we’re planning our next Broadway show date night!
I’ve been hitting up SoulCycle non-stop, and seriously so in love with my SoulFam. It’s crazy that a 45-minute work brings an entire community together.
The weather has been sloooooooowly feeling like Fall, and I’m here for it. I’m wearing all the (lightweight) cashmere lately.
I went to Vermont for a wedding, and it was SO SO SO cute. And freezing;) So perfect.
Last weekend I played golf with my dad, shot some looks and campaigns with Allie, and went to SoulCycle. It was a good weekend…which translated into a pretty good week (given the circumstances).
This weekend is pretty much going to look the same: Shooting looks and campaigns, hanging with my dad, and trying to get to 1 or 2 SoulCycle classes.
What are your weekend plans?
THE THINGS I’M LOVING THIS WEEK
- Is the NAKED palette really dead? Or is this just a PR stunt? (I mean they literally held a funeral.)
- Such an interesting article about perception of strangers on the streets of New York.
- Alicia shares the best camera gear for under $100.
- HUGE HUGE HUGE congrats to my friend on the announcement of her pregnancy!
- Glamour is rumored to be going all digital. Crazy.
PRODUCTS I’M LOVING, EYEING, AND BUYING
- This is my most worn belt. EVER. Allie always tells me I need a new belt.
- Had to order this adorable leopard pouch bag after one of my coworkers got it.
- Swooning over this gorgeous wrap dress.
- Eyeing this GORG poplin shirt dress.
- I mean cashmere and New York…tell me I don’t need this sweater.
TODAY I WILL…
Think more before I say.