From what I’m eyeing and buying to links I’m absolutely loving. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
It was only a four day work week!
Not much, actually. SO YAY. I did hear Mercury is in retrograde, so hopefully that doesn’t dictate how things go soon;)
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
THE WEEKEND UPDATE
I’ve been waiting for this weekend for SO long: Jenn and Kristyn are coming to the Hamptons with us! I feel like we’ve been planing this trip for months, and I’m so happy it’s finally here. We’re heading out East today, and honestly who knows where the weekend will take us?! Cannot wait for a much needed girls’ weekend with my favorites!
What are your weekend plans?
THE THINGS I’M LOVING THIS WEEK
- Krystal’s Who What Wear feature is SO good. A must read!
- Allie literally keeps torturing me with this dress (it’s sold out in my size).
- In such good company in this post! Thanks for including me, Morgan!
- Love Jenny’s opinion on the “downfall” of our industry.
- Oh and here’s the Vogue article that stemmed ^^ that post.
THE ITEMS I’M EYEING (& BUYING)
I honestly haven’t been shopping a ton. This is definitely because of my Rent the Runway Unlimited subscription (so I guess that’s a good thing). I’m also at that point of the season where I just don’t want to wear anything in my closet: I’m sick of dresses, I don’t feel like sweating in long sleeve tops, and everything I wear with my jeans are just meh. IS IT FALL YET?! (Ok, not totally wishing for summer to leave, but ya know what I mean.)
TODAY I WILL…
Have that second (or third) glass of wine.