From what I’m eyeing and buying to links I’m absolutely loving. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
It was a slow week at work, so I got a ton done before post-market prep really takes over. Having the 4th off was nice because I got to just chill. Since it was smack dab in the middle of the week, there wasn’t much for us to do. Catching up on blog work, back end nonsense, and just relaxing was just what I needed!
AND I CHOPPED MY HAIR OFF! I’ve been wanting to cut my hair for a little bit, but always had a huge fear of doing it because I chopped my hair off to my chin when I was a senior in college…and I’ve been scarred since. It’s taken me 4 years to grow it to that length, and I loved the long locks…but they were just annoying. So I was ready for a change.
THIS HEAT. It’s been sweltering in New York City — to the point I can’t be outside for more than 3 minutes without being drenched!
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
The Weekend Update
Tonight is a chill night too.
Tomorrow I’m dragging Allie to the beach for a fun day with Skedaddle (check out this Instagram post to learn more about this awesome transportation company). I haven’t been to the beach in SO long, so I’m excited to check out Long Beach! Allie is a liiiiittle bit allergic to the sun, so we’re going to have to do some creative thinking…and check out lots of places in the shade;)
Sunday is also going to be a day of rest because WHY NOT? Can never have too much rest! I’m really only saying this because I actually have no idea what the game plan is for Sunday.
The Things I’m Loving This Week
- Kathleen opens up about her struggle with the move from the OC to SF.
- Emily’s printed top is sooo cute!
- Absolutely LOVING this plaid dress on Jenn. Too good!
- Want to start running? Then you need to read this post from Liz.
- Really interesting article about 4 trends driving the digitalization of fashion.
The Items I’m Eyeing (& Buying)
- I just splurged and purchased this bag. After seeing Allie with it I knew I needed it.
- The perfect summer belt.
- I know I’m not supposed to be shopping since I’m using RTR Unlimited…but I couldn’t resist this dress.
- I swear by cropped tanks and denim cut offs in the summer! These are only $6!
- The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is coming up. Don’t miss out on these key dates!
Today I Will…
Drink more water.