A weekly edit, by Dana.
Happy Friday! I feel like I say this every week, BUT WHAT A WEEK IT’S BEEN.
There were a few fires that needed to be put out at work (always fun), and then Elle and I began our intern search for The Champagne Edit (exciting stuff)! This weekend is going to be a fun one. Allie, Elle, and I also saw I Feel Pretty, and we LOVED it. Not only did it have a great message, but it was also hilarious. I mean, not Oscar-worthy, duh, but I really love Amy Schumer. I LOVED Trainwreck (partly because I have a ridiculously large crush on Bill Hader), so I was really happy that this one was also hilarious. I highly recommend to go see with your besties!
Tonight, nothing planned…except catching up on Riverdale;) Matt and I really love doing nothing on Fridays. It’s a great way to regroup from the work week. We’re usually at his parent’s house on Fridays, and his mom and I love watching Dateline at 10 — except we almost always fall asleep. *Shoulder shrug emoji*
Tomorrow I’m shooting some Spring looks, one campaign, and then heading to dinner with Matt’s family for his dad’s birthday. We’re going to Maialino in Gramercy. Matt and I went there on one of our first dates, and it’s seriously SO delicious.
On Sunday, we have Matt’s younger cousin’s communion, so it’ll be a great, relaxing Sunday. And as always, I just know Monday is going to come way too soon.
Links I’m Loving
- How classic does Krystal look in these Upper East Side appropriate looks?
- I’ve been getting into a skincare routine, and I love Jacey’s post about reasons why you need to use a mask.
- Kendall shares her favorite travel sized beauty products.
- Are these mental roadblocks preventing you from turning your blog into a business?
What I’m Eyeing (& Buying)
- Okay these Zara joggers are EVERRRRRYTHING. I just bought in two more colors…and an extra pair of black;)
- Bought these shoes in pink and navy. The perfect Spring/Summer mule!
- Been wearing these sunnies nonstop!
- Such an overpriced t-shirt, but I LOVE it. So soft and the best message.
- Shooting this cutie this weekend!