A weekly edit, by Dana.
Happy Friday! New York City is recovering from a snow storm. I don’t think we got as much as expected, but it was still really bad out there! Luckily, I had a snow day on Wednesday, so I took the time to relax and lounge all day. It was really nice not having to worry about commuting home in the storm.
Yesterday, I worked on a really fun, upcoming project which will go live next week. Trekking around in the slush wasn’t the best, but it was so necessary! Can’t wait to share more. Also after a snow day, I’m always so mixed up on what day it is, what I’m supposed to be doing, and so on. Am I the only one like that?!
Links To Love
- A lot of people say they dislike LIKEtoKNOW.it, yet the proof is in the puddin’.
- Congrats to Bryn on 2 years of blogging!
- I mean, Jenn…in this dress…COME ON. Just stunning.
- How fashion can empower girls.
- This tweed long line blazer has been a hit! It’s SO good (I sized up, it definitely runs small).
- My $100 cashmere. I have two models (v-neck and mock neck), and I LOVE.
- The best dupes for my Celine sunglasses.
- Speaking of sunglasses, I just bought these — under $30!