A weekly edit, by Dana.
Happy Friday!!! I don’t know about you, but this was a long week. Even though it was a short week. Ya feel me?
I honestly couldn’t be happier that it’s Friday. Tonight, Matt and I plan on binge watching the rest of Riverdale Season 2. We’re a little late to the game, but we are OBSESSED. I’m pretty sure I finished Season 1 in 4 days. Matt caught on in the middle of the season, but I’m so happy that we’re watching together now. Do you love Riverdale too?! Not gonna lie, I think Archie is FYYYYYYYYNNNNEEEE. Don’t you?
Tomorrow, I’m heading to SoulCycle and then Elle and I are getting some blog work in order. I wanted to thank everyone for the positive response to the news of Elle’s Edit! We’re so excited to get started, and Elle already has so many great ideas!
And then Sunday, Matt’s family and I are going bowling! It’s Matt’s mom’s birthday tomorrow, so we’re all getting together (cousins, aunts, uncles, etc.) for a little Sunday Funday. I always have so much fun with Matt’s family, so I know bowling is going to be intense and hysterical.
Let me know what you’re up to this weekend!
Links To Love
- Are influencers really important? Check out this article to see more.
- Krystal wrote about the one thing she really wants for her birthday.
- Love how Grace claps back in defense of cute workout gear.
- How exactly did Linda get her job at Victoria’s Secret? Read more here.
- Anna talks about natural deodorant in this post — now I’m considering it!
- I may or may not have ordered Gucci loafers this week. It was a deal I couldn’t resist on eBay!
- Just got this pair of jeans. They are SO fun!
- This tweed long line blazer was one of my best purchases ever.
- I got so many questions on the booties from the picture above – they’re THE best.
- My sister just got these overalls….so now I want these overalls.