A weekly edit, by Dana.
OH I am SO happy it’s Friday! Why? Because it’s a three-day weekend! WOO HOO! I’ve been ready for this weekend since Monday;) We had a really busy week at work, so this long weekend is going to be amazing. Matt and I are doing a little staycation at the W hotel tonight. We’re going to our Valentine’s Day dinner at American Cut. I’m so excited to finally try this place. I LOVE Scarpetta, so I’m excited to try another one of LDV’s restaurants.
Tomorrow, Elle and I are going to A. CHICKEN. NUGGET. PLACE. It’s literally called THE NUGGET SPOT. We have been talking about this for days. After we binge on nuggets, we’re going to see Fifty Shades Of Grey (LOL). And on Sunday, we’re heading to Shape House for an extreme sweat sesh…just by sitting on a recliner and watching Netflix. Crazy, I know.
What are you up to this weekend?
Links To Love
- Allie recapped our trip to Kennebunkport. Check it out here.
- I’ve been wanting to try natural deodorant, so I’m happy Kendall wrote this post.
- Linda talks about what she’s learned from being in a long term relationship.
- Krista has me SOLD on these work pants.
- Laura Leigh looks so chic in her winter Parisian look!
- Need these pearl girlfriend jeans!
- A gingham boyfriend blazer for Spring, YAY.
- These Schutz heels are to die for!
- Love love love this daisy sweater.
- It would be really stupid of me to buy this phone case, but I need.