A weekly edit, by Dana.
This was a pretty busy week for me at work. There’s just always something going on, and while it makes the days go faster, sometimes there are just not enough hours in a day. But as always, I have such great bosses, and we always manage to get things done.
In other (sad) news, I learned this week that my elementary and high school will be closing at the end of the school year. I went to the same private, Catholic high school since I was three years old (Pre-K through 12th). To say I’m devastated is an understatement. So many people do not understand, but that school made me who I am today. I’ve made my life long friends at that place, and it was truly the best years of my life. Not many people can say they’ve had such great experiences, so I feel so blessed, but I am really heartbroken over this.
This weekend is going to be a good one, I plan on doing nothing tonight except working on the blog. Tomorrow, I’m doing something I’ve actually never done before: Take stock photos! I’m always thinking about what outfit I need to post, and then I realize my Instagram feed is literally JUST ME. So I want to mix it up and be able to post “stock” photos on my Instagram and here! And then Sunday, my family is celebrating the January birthdays: My cousins Lorraine and Charlie, little Charlie, and my grandma. My grandma turned NINETY-FIVE on Tuesday, and she honestly ROCKS. I just love her so much, and I’m so lucky she’s around.
What are you up to this weekend?
Links To Love
- Definitely keeping this in mind for Sunday! Love this article from The Everygirl.
- This article from Man Repeller made me laugh: The Types Of Friends You Have In Your 20s — so true!
- Alicia’s tips for press trip etiquette are AMAZING.
- If you have dry skin like me, you’re going to want to read this post from Jessica.
- I think I need this jacket, don’t you?
- Obsessing over all things camo from Z Supply.
- I’m in need of some fleece lined leggings like this to lounge in; any recs?
- I ordered this sweater (seen on my Instagram) in three more colors: pink, black, and oatmeal heather. SO GOOD