I don’t know about you, but I’m still 100% on board with the embroidery trend.
THE LOOK | embroidered top, denim, bag c/o, shoes, celine sunglasses
I first wore this top back in February, and I want to be clear that I STILL love the embroidery trend. Also, not going to lie: I saw one of my favorite ladies wear this top with jeans, and it gave me major outfit inspiration. So, I decided to recreate it with a few of my favorite accessories, shoes and jeans! Thanks for the outfit inspo, Bryn!
Here are some ways YOU can incorporate the embroidery trend into your wardrobe for Spring and Summer:
- Keep it simple and pick up a poplin shirt with some floral embroidery on it. Yes, much like the one I’m wearing in today’s post.
- On cooler days, wear an embroidered sweatshirt with denim cutoffs.
- Speaking of denim, embroidered denim is pretty cool. I’m loving this cropped pair.
- Of course, I’m still obsessed with my embroidered dress from this post last Fall. So I think dresses are some of the coolest embroidered pieces.
- If you’re into being a little cooler or edgier (or even a bit more casual), embroidered tees are the way to go. I love this fun one and this simple one!
How do you plan on embracing the embroidery trend this season? Tell me your secrets below!
SHOP THE POST: