After almost three years, I think it’s safe to say Matt and I know each other pretty well.
One of my favorite things about our relationship is how well we know each other. We haven’t been together for a ridiculously long time (but three years is pretty impressive, I think), but I don’t think there’s much more we can learn about each other at this point. There are probably SO many things you guys don’t know about me, so I wanted you to hear from the one that knows me the best: Matt! And you guys love when I talk about Matt or post pictures of us, so I wanted you to get to know more about him, from me!
5 Things You Don’t Know About Matt (by Dana)
- Matt is a HUGE nerd. He loves video games, anything tech related, or even Legos;) He’s always up for solving any kind of tech issue.
- He has the appetite of a 6 year old. Sometimes it’s frustrating that he doesn’t eat sushi, but he makes up for it with our Taco Bell runs (GROSS, I KNOW).
- Matt is a cancer survivor, YAY!!!!!!
- He’s not a real romantic guy, but he is super, super sweet and sensitive. His caring personality is one of the best things about him. He doesn’t let a day go by where he doesn’t show or tell how much he cares about me.
- Give him sports trivia and he’ll crush it…especially if you’re asking where professional athletes went to college. Sometimes I don’t get how he remembers it all!
5 Things You Don’t Know About Dana (by Matt)
- As much as she loves dressing up, Dana also really loves being in sweatpants and pajamas.
- Dana actually loves and knows sports. (Even though we don’t agree on teams, it’s pretty cool that we can talk about sports.)
- She would do anything for her family (and me). Her family means everything to her.
- She adores the little babies in her family. They are technically her 2nd cousins, but she treats those babies as if they were her nieces and nephews.
- Dana is really good at Jeopardy. Really, really good.
- Bonus fact: She loves Reese’s more than any human being.